This is a war! Let’s cut the bullshit and get that straight right now. Many of you, like me, find yourselves perfectly well aware of this, and yet, at the same time, we are at a complete loss when asked “what are you going to do about it?” Don’t get me wrong, we have the will to fight. The problem for folks like us is that we can’t exactly put our finger on who “we” are fighting for… much less how to fight on this new, abstract battlefield. What are we supposed to do? Go out and riot in our small towns and suburbs like the Leftists did in the cities? What would that even accomplish? I’ve spent countless hours pondering this, and frankly, I’m sick and tired and sitting around complaining about it. It’s time to take action.
Look, you can stockpile all the ammunition you want, but if your strategy is to wait for the Antifa kids to show up at your home for a gunfight, I have some disappointing news for you – that is not going to happen anytime soon, and by the time you realize this it may be too late.
So what can you “do about it?” Let’s start here. The first step to fighting back is recognizing who “we” are and how we should organize ourselves. The rest will follow organically.
We cannot look to the past to find descriptive terms to use in understanding the present situation; this is not a “political war,” a “race war” (although the left tried to disguise it as one) and this is not a “class war” – this is a CULTURE WAR. The traditional political parties have been swallowed up by cultural movements on both the left and the right. Additionally, people of all socioeconomic stratum are on both sides of the Cultural divide – it’s not a “class war.” Over the past 20-30 years, Western society has divided itself into two cultural camps – the Cultural Left and the Cultural Right. These are not indicators of how one votes, per se. Rather, they are indicators of who one is.
WE are the Cultural Right – you and me both. We are connected by the common threads of culture; we hold dear the same basic values of liberty, individualism and nationalism.
The Merriam Webster dictionary defines Culture as follows:
a: the customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits of a racial, religious, or social group also: the characteristic features of everyday existence (such as diversions or a way of life) shared by people in a place or time //popular culture // Southern culture
b: the set of shared attitudes, values, goals, and practices that characterizes an institution or organization // a corporate culture focused on the bottom line
The left coalesced around a shared set of values and a common cultural identity a long time ago. They know very well who they are… and who they aren’t. When you hear the Mainstream Media and the Biden Administration use terms like “white nationalists,” “the vaccine-hesitant,” “trump supporters” and “deplorables” we all understand exactly who they are referring to… the Cultural Right. Unfortunately, our counterparts on the Cultural Left are engaged in an all-out campaign to eradicate our culture from society. The first step to fighting back is to recognize what this is. The next steps involve organizing and switching from a perpetually defensive posture to an offensive one.
I will be publishing much more material on each of these points below in the days and weeks to come, but we have to start somewhere. Here I offer a basic, twelve-point basic framework for success in the Culture War against the Left and the ideology of American Marxism that they push. I hope to get as much feedback as possible from readers like you to help me put some meat on these bones… don’t be bashful about commenting and sharing.
A 12-Point Framework for the Cultural Right and the War Ahead
- Self-Identification – This is the most important and most complex aspect. I will be writing about it in much greater detail soon, but I’ll provide a summary of it here. The Right needs to begin to see itself as a separate and distinct cultural identity rather than simply a political orientation. We cannot win the Culture War until we realize, as a collective group, that 1.) We are a “culture”, and 2.) We are under attack from a competing culture which will not allow itself to co-exist with ours.
- Organized, but Decentralized – The “Hydra Model” – The right needs to organize but it cannot organize into the traditional, centralized model that the left has employed. The Radical Axis will always seek to “cut off the head of the snake.” This is the strategy we employed against Al-Qaeda when we focused on taking out their leaders. What we need is a multi-headed snake… a decentralized movement that cannot be stopped by simply taking out one leader or one communication platform or one institution. That’s why the Hydra – a Greek mythological creature which resembles a snake with many heads – is a fitting mascot. By combining the Hydra with the imagery of the Gadsden flag, we have the perfect symbol for a cultural movement that is rooted in liberty, individualism and American exceptionalism.
- Operate as a “Pack” – Throughout the natural world we see examples of animals operating as a pack in both offensive and defensive contexts. Wolves are know to hunt in a pack; by cooperating with one another they can corral a faster, stronger animal into a situation that is strategically advantageous for the wolves. Conversely, animals use the pack as a means of defense as well – we are all familiar with the term “don’t stray form the pack.” We too can can use the pack as both a weapon and a means of defense.
- Put the ‘Offense’ on the Field – Don’t just “react” to the Cultural Left. We cannot continue just playing defense. This war cannot be won without an offensive. It’s time to mobilize. We need to be actively confronting Corporations, Politicians and Institutions – “neutrality” is no longer acceptable; they are either “with us, or against us.” It’s unforntunate that it’s come to this, but it’s a necassity.
- Pressure Republican Politicians to publicly align themselves with the movement. Forget “Republicans” – we don’t need necessarily need them. We need “nationalists” in office and we should never vote for a politician that refuses to admit that they are a “nationalist.” The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines “nationalism” as: “loyalty and devotion to a nation especially: a sense of national consciousness (see consciousness sense 1c) exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations or supranational groups” When exactly did this become a dirty word? Being a “nationalist” is not only acceptable for a politician, it’s supposed to be a prerequisite! The word Nationalism itself was hijacked by the left -which brings me to the next point.
- Adopt Language – the left has used language manipulation as a tactic for years. It was Saul Alinsky himself that said, “He who controls the language, controls the masses.” It’s time to develop some newspeak of our own. We should start by taking back the word “nationalist” by using it to proudly describe ourselves. I’ve also adopted the term “Radical Axis” to refer to “the official or unofficial partnership between the major technology companies of Silicon Valley, the mainstream media, the entrenched bureaucracy in Washington and the Democrat party, including the vast network of PACs and NGOs that support the Democrat Party.” I’ve begun amassing a “Dictionary of the Cultural Right,” here. We should continue to build upon it and promote it frequently.
- Grassroots Politics – we need to build upon the current grassroots campaign we’ve seen as a response to CRT, in which members of the Cultural Right are running for school boards, and expand that concept throughout all local politics. Vote in every possible election you can; once every four years is not good enough. The Cultural Right needs to show up en masse for every single election EVERYWHERE. School boards, town council, the local library’s board of directors, your local homeowners association – you name it! Anyone who runs for any position anywhere, should understand that sooner or later, they will have to deal with the Cultural Right.
- Roll Out the Welcome Mat – We must bear in mind that our goal is to persuade people to join our movement. Accordingly, me must take steps to ensure it’s easy for people to join the cause. We must clearly, openly and loudly decry racism and make sure that people of all racial and ethnic backgrounds are welcome under the “big tent” of the Cultural Right. Additionally, we must make a point to welcome newcomers and not stigmatize them. Once they’ve decided to see things our way, they are as welcome as anyone else to be an active part of the Cultural Right. This isn’t a college frat – there is no “pledge period” and hazing rituals.
- Do Not Advocate Violence – condemn anyone on our side who is playing into the stereotype of “domestic terrorism.” Left-wing propaganda continues to paint us as prone to violence. That perception is crucial to the left in order to justify their consolidation of government power. They claim to keep their people “safe” from us in exchange for a compromise of their civil liberties. Sheepish leftists, brainwashed by years of propaganda, instinctively comply because they are shown a never-ending stream of stories and images depicting the Cultural Right as a dangerous and violent group of “domestic extremists.” Do not feed into that stereotype. Violence, in the absence of self-defense, is wrong as it is.. it’s even worse when you set back the entire group.
- Encourage Rational Debate and Intellectual Curiosity – We are the “Sons and Daughters of the Enlightenment.” The left has long thought of itself as a the more “intellectual” segment of our society… inclined towards rationale debate in the liberal tradition of the enlightenment. However, they have abandoned the enlightenment principles of individualism and liberty in favor of American Marxism. That leaves us to take up the mantle… don’t be afraid to remind them of it.
- Be Visible and Loud – Under normal circumstances I would prefer to keep my politics to myself as well, but those days are over. People need to SEE just how many of us there really are. The silent majority needs to start making noise.
- Value Pragmatism Over Ideology – Saul Alinsky said “Make the enemy live up to it’s own rules… you can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of it’s own rules.” Accordingly, one of our “rules” should be that the rules are flexible. We have a general set of guiding principals that center around individualism and limited government, but we all understand that sometimes you need to crack a few eggs to make an omelet. The day will come when we are faced with a decision about whether or not to accept a great victory, but make an ideological concession in doing so… we should do it. Don’t get hung up on ideology – make pragmatic decisions.